The "Whattmeter" or WATTMETER does WHAT??? A tool that does all of these valuable things? Is a play on words!
Designed for the QRP radio Enthusiast.
* Works on all 12 volt auto systems.
* Measures amps from minus 10 to plus 50.
* Measures Volts from 6 to 60 volts.
* Measures Power from 1 to 3000 watts.
* Accumulates Amp hours up to 94 amp hours.
* Accumulates Watt hours up to 500 watt hours.
* Small 4 inches long, 2 inches wide and 1 inch thick.
* Robust and light, it weighs less than 4 ounces.
* Perfect for measuring RIG power in your auto.
* Perfect for measuring RIG power in your home.
* Anderson Powerpoles included.
* Always handcrafted in Irvine, California U.S.A.