860M-5T ASTRO 60 BRUSHLESS MOTORPrice $252.79252.79
- More Details
860M-5T ASTRO 60 BRUSHLESS MOTOR More Details
The Astro 60 Brushless Motor is designed for maximum power and efficiency in a very small size.
Only 2.15 inches in diameter and 2.4 inches long, the motor weighs 16 ounces (450 grams). The
60 motor requires a high voltage sensorless speed control. The
motor eatures two ball bearings, an eight pole samarium cobalt rotor and two inch 24 slot stator.
Motor efficiency runs between 88% and 92% for most applications.
* Power of a 60 Glow Motor, over 1,500 watts.
* Spins 12 inch APC Prop over 12,000 Rpm on 8 cells.
* Small size only 2.2 inches dia. and 2.4 inches long
* Robust and lightweight, only 16 ounces ( 450 grams).
* Powerful four pole SMCO rotor will never demagnetize.
* Special 24 slot stator for smooth running and high torque.
* Silicon steel laminations for over 90% efficiency
* Runs on six to eight Lithium Polymer cells.
* Can handle up to 45 Amps current draw.
* Requires a 40-45 amp high voltage sensorless control.
* Perfect for 6 to 10 pound sport scale models.
* Always Handcrafted in Irvine, California U.S.A.
|Winding||5 turns #17|
|Speed Constant Kv||450 rpm/volt|
|No load current||0.9 Amps|
|Rotor Magnets||Sm Cobalt|
|Motor Diameter||2.20 inches|
|Motor Length||2.40 inches|
|Motor Weight||450 grams|
|Motor Shaft Diameter||0.25 inches|
|Torque Constant Kt||3 in-oz/Amp|
|Best Efficiency @ 28V||93% @ 25 Amps|
|Max Continuous Amps||45 Amps|
|Maximum Amps 30 sec Burst||60 Amps|
|Maximum Power||1400 watts|
For an explanation of motor terminology and parameters, please click here.
Powered by ShopSite Shopping Cart Software