AFI-ESC610 is an Electronic Speed Controller designed to drive BLDC motors. It meets the industrial requirements of high voltage and high power motor application for electrical vehicles, airplanes, boats and medium duty industrial machinery. It is rated at 6KW.
Product Specifications and Features
• Power: Up to 6KW
• Input Voltage: 4S to 15S LIPO (14V to 60VDC)
• Input Current: Up to 100A max
• Operating Environment: 0° to 60°C (32° to 140°F), non-condensing
• ESC Case Temp: 100°C (212°F) max
• Throttle Signal: RC-PWM signal of 5V between 1ms-2ms (zero to full throttle) in 20ms period
• Gold plated Bullet Connector of 6.5mm for high current
• Operating from 14VDC to 60VDC, 0-100A
• Built-in heat-sink
• Motor PWM frequency from 8 to 32KHz
• Optical isolated drive
• Throttle resolution to 1us
• Throttle refresh rate at 1 ms
• Throttle can be remotely controlled by RC transmitter/receiver using the RC-PWM protocol or directly with a simulated servo tester.
• Over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature protection
• Connector for throttle input, firmware upgrade, RPM readout
• Dual tones for normal motor sensing during power up
• Automatic motor parameter recognition
• Additional operating parameter control under computer via USB
• No BEC, optical interface to receiver for better noise immunity
• Quality and rugged construction for industrial application
• Dimension: 4.7”x3.9”x1.0” (119x73x26 mm)
• Weight: 0.9 lbs (400 g)
Astro Flight, Inc. warrants all products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days, from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Astro Flight will repair or replace the product. This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication, nor as a result of service or modification made by others. Astro Flight is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product. This includes damages to intellectual information, property and personal injury. Astro Flight reserves the right to make changes in future product design, without reservation and without notification to its users.
Please contact the Customer Support Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, before shipping the product back to Astro Flight. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling or emailing for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number and reason for return. Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility. Products should be returned with shipping charges prepaid, along with proof of purchase, a description of the problem and the issued RMA number. All returned products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
More InfoYour Shopping Cart