The U113AD charger is a fully integrated AC or DC powered charger capable of charging up to 150W. The built-in AC power supply allows the charger to be powered from a 110V wall socket at home or in the shop. The included DC input power plugs can be connected to a 12V lead-acid/gel cell batteries for charging at the field or track. The U113AD has the ability to charge, discharge and cycle Lithium (LiPo, LiIo, LiFe) packs up to 8 cells, NiCad and NiMH packs up to 26 cells, and Lead Acid batteries up to 36V. This is 12V higher than most battery chargers at this price point and is extremely useful for 36V applications such as E-bikes and scooters!
- Universal- This charger accepts all types of R/C batteries: LiPo, LiIo, LiFe, NiMH, NiCd, and Pb.
- Power Supply- This charger can accept either DC power (11-18V) or AC power (110V).
- High Output- 150W charging that supports up to 8 Lithium cells, up to 26 Ni cells, and up to 36V lead batteries.
- Intelligence- This unit employs advanced charging calculations and has multilayer error protection to ensure safe charging and to limit any danger caused by negligence or user error.
- Efficiency- This charger uses the prevalent synchronous buck & boost voltage conversion technology which results in 90% conversion efficiency.
- Information- The user interface is simple and easy to use. The battery voltage, individual cell voltage, charge current, internal temperature, battery temperature, target voltage, elapsed time, and more are available with just a few key presses.
- Cell Balancing- Individual cell balancing keeps your pack balanced during charging and discharging. You can monitor the voltage of each cell of the pack (Tolerance: 0.01V).
- Charge Modes-Various charging modes meet different demands: normal charging, balance charging, fast charging, storage charging, cyclic charging, and discharging.
- Battery Memory- Convenient program memory allows you to save up to 10 different battery profiles. This allows you to quickly set up to charge or discharge a battery without having to enter all the charging or discharging parameters every time.
- Battery Cycling- This charger performs up to 5 cycles of charge-then-discharge or discharge-then-charge for refreshing NiCd and NiMH batteries.
- Temperature Monitoring- A high-precision temperature sensor ensures that the battery is at a safe temperature. The charger can be programmed to stop the charge once the battery reaches a specified temperature.
Astro Flight, Inc. warrants all products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days, from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, Astro Flight will repair or replace the product. This warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication, nor as a result of service or modification made by others. Astro Flight is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product. This includes damages to intellectual information, property and personal injury. Astro Flight reserves the right to make changes in future product design, without reservation and without notification to its users.
Please contact the Customer Support Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, before shipping the product back to Astro Flight. Returns will not be accepted without a valid RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling or emailing for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number and reason for return. Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility. Products should be returned with shipping charges prepaid, along with proof of purchase, a description of the problem and the issued RMA number. All returned products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.